Wednesday, October 22, 2008

WFMU Record Fair

Well for those of you who may not know... this weekend it the WFMU record fair. I will be doing my duties both at the fair and back at the station. You can swing by and say howdy to me in the morning on Saturday at the LP table. I will then be covering the board at the studio while they stream a live band on Sunday. So alas.... this is why i am not able to get out the latest show. I am doing a Halloween theme, which i already have over 4 hours worth of music. They are stripping the studio bare... but i have a feeling there MAY be some stuff I could use to do the show. So hopefully I will be able to get in there and record, but if not, I am sorry, you may have to wait. And if you are wondering where i have been, go to my other blog to find out.

0 special requests: